If you have any questions about Olsson & Jensen privacy protection, you are always welcome to contact us.
Personal data manager
Olsson & Jensen is responsible for the processing of your personal data and is therefore responsible for ensuring that your data is handled in a correct and secure manner in accordance with applicable legislation.
What we collect and store
While visiting our website, we will track:
- Products you have shown: we use this to show you products you have recently looked at, for example.
- Location information, IP address and browser type: we use this for purposes such as VAT calculation and shipping costs
- Delivery address: we ask you to enter this so that we, for example, can calculate shipping before you order, and send you the order!
When you purchase from us, we ask you to provide us with information that includes your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, telephone number and any account information such as username and password. We use this information for purposes such as:
- Send information to you about your account and your order
- Answer your questions, including repurchases and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account for our store
- Follow legal requirements we have, such as VAT calculation
- Improve our offers
- Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
If you create an account, we will store your name, address, e-mail address and telephone number, which will be used to fill in your details at the checkout for future orders.
In general, we only store information about you as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and as long as we are not legally obliged to store it. For example, we will store order information for the current time period for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address and billing and shipping addresses.
We also store comments or reviews, if you leave them.
Who in our team has access
Members of our team have access to the information you give us:
- Ordering information such as what was bought, when it was bought and where it should be sent, as well
- Customer information such as your name, email address and billing and delivery information.
Our team has access to this information to fulfill orders, make refunds and provide support.
Verna AB / Olsson & Jensen, as the person responsible for personal data, is responsible for ensuring that your personal data is processed in accordance with current legislation.
If you have an account or have written any comments on this website, you can request an export file with the personal information we have about you, including all information you have given us. You can also request that we delete all personal information we have about you. This does not include any information that we have to save for administrative, legal or security purposes.
The protection of your personal data
Email : email@example.com